This is a doozy, I have been nominated by Sarah from @BetweenthePages for the Cramm Award. This is my first one, and I’ve put it off for a little while (Sorry Sarah!) but there is no time like the present so here we go:
Rules (Bloggers have class):
- Include that tidbit about who created this awesome award (With link)
- Mention the person who nominated you
- Share three things that motivate you to blog
- Share three people who inspire you to blog
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate 10+ bloggers and give them a fun ‘challenge question
Three Things that Motivate Me to Blog:
- Dedication. It’s like a hobby, you don’t just quit after two or three times. You have to soak in the joy of doing it. I love to write and with this blog I can do just that.
- The Wizarding World. Any place where creativity takes flight is an amazing place, the only limits being your imagination. Being able to in a sense document an amazing creation is just amazing.
- You. With my blog I get to meet people who are just as into Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts as me. Here I have an audience who (by choice) wants to hear what I have to say about them.
Three People that Motivate Me to Blog:
- Mr. Hogan, my current English teacher (if you’re reading this, HI) had us start a blog as an assignment at the beginning of the year, being a nerd I decided to do it on the Harry Potter Universe and it’s actually really fun. At first, I was a bit unsure because this would be my first blog but once I got used to it I started to really enjoy it. Since he is my house teacher (AKA homeroom teacher), I don’t want to let him down and say I quite as soon as the assignment was over.
- The Heroes of Olympus blog, who is run by a close friend, is one of the main people who motivate me to do this blog. While it is a rivalry, it’s really fun to have someone to debate against over certain topics. Although we all know Harry Potter (and now Newt Scamander) is better than Percy Jackson.
- Last but not least, Sarah @BetweenthePages, the person who nominated me. I started blogging not expecting much attention, then she comes along liking and commenting on nearly every one of my posts. I try my best to not disappoint with my posts (I sometimes feel that I do), but thank you for your support
One thing I hope to do to improve the world:
Take over, duh. No just kidding (wow, we’re getting deep), actually I would like to teach. I’m pretty surprised with my answer, but then I remember all the teachers who have influenced my life. Being able to positively influence the minds of future generations is such a tremendous responsibility that I’m surprised that teachers don’t receive all of the credit they deserve.
Challenge Question: If you were forced to choose between losing an arm or never being able to use technology for the rest of your life, which would you prefer to sacrifice?
I have got to be honest, I looked at other nominees to see what they put because I could not decide. In the end I’ll have to say that I’d say bye to my left arm. There is so much technology that is used in our everyday lives that without it, life would be pretty difficult, or nonexistent. From farming to medical uses to the computer and phone it is pretty important. Although some technology we could do without or in smaller in quantities.
My Challenge Question:
If you could change into any animal at will what would it be, and what would be the first thing you would do?